Sony 3000mAh VTC6 18650 Battery - 30A
Sony VTC6 30A 3000mAh 18650 Battery
Buy two or more and save 10%!
This reliable genuine Sony battery is perfect for people that like to vape between 10-50W, and at 3000mah this long-lasting battery is perfect to get you through the full day. Just a reminder that it is always best to charge using an external charger which you can purchase here; Check out our selection of External Battery Chargers.
Sony VTC6 30A 3000mAh 18650 Battery Specifications:
- Max continuous discharge current: 30A (with temperature cutoff circuitry at 80 degrees C)
- Max continous discharge current without temperature cut: 15A
- Style: Flat top
- Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 46.6g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 3120mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V (see specification)
- Not protected
RoHS, FCC and CE compliant products are certified by a reputable, qualified and accredited testing laboratory. Certifying products, assures our customers that we meet strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for product safety and environment safety. CANADAVAPES.COM will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Do not carry loose batteries without a protective case. Follow the link to view our selection of Plastic Cases & Silicone Sleeves.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Do not throw away in trash. Contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.
Be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Canada Vapes are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.