Sony 2600mAh VTC5 18650 Battery - 30A
Sony 2600mah VTC5 18650 High Discharge Battery
Buy two or more and save 10%!
This battery has been specifcally designed for high drain applications such as high wattage sub-Ohm vaping. It is an excellent choice for people who are looking for high drain ICR 18650 battery cells for use in personal vaporisers and electronic cigarettes.
Why is this battery so special?
Long 2600mah battery life combined with an excellent 30a maximum discharge rate, the Sony 18650 VTC5 high drain battery is great for sub ohm devices.
CanadaVapes.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic Knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
SONY VTC5 18650 High drain IMR battery. Authentic SONY - Model: US18650VTC5
These cells are tested, and confirmed to be genuine Sony VTC5 batteries.
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Rated Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max Discharge Current: 30A
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V/3.7V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Impedance 13 mΩ measured by AC 1kHz
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter 18.45mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Length 65.20mm max +/- 0.05mm
- Weight : 44 g Average
- Positive terminal: Flat top
- Battery Type / shape: 18650 Cylindrical
- Manufacturer: Sony Energy (SE) Japan
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.7V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Stop using batteries with damaged PVC wrap.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new, and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time | 1 month and longer).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged - don't leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.