Vaping news in Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is a collection of news stories and articles regarding any regulations, rulings, laws, bills, or enactments about vaping, e-cigarettes, and the province of Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Nova Scotia to ban all flavoured vaping products - Nova Scotia has become the third province to suggest restricting vaping in the province. Ontario and British Columbia have both
- Vaping Illness Breakthrough – CDC Reports Vitamin E Acetate linked to all lung testing - Vaping Illness Breakthrough – Vitamin E Acetate a strong culprit, says CDC. The Center for Disease Control has finally found
- Nova Scotia P.C.’s to ban vaping for individuals under 19 & ban flavours. - The Progressive Conservatives from Nova Scotia are introducing a bill to ban vaping for anyone under 19 across Nova Scotia.
- Oil in the lungs? Lipid laden macrophages? Know the FACTS about what’s in Canada Vapes e-liquid! - In recent media reports, there have been many misguided statements regarding the e-liquid traditionally used in e-cigarettes. These conversations make
- Doctor states vaping bans are “A Tremendous overreaction” to vaping related illness - With the exception of those living directly under a rock, you very likely have heard over the past several weeks
- Nova Scotia proposes province wide e-cigarette legislation - Nova Scotia Proposes province wide e-cigarette legislation A new proposed legislation will proses aggressive restrictions against electronic cigarettes province wide.