A collection of news stories relating to vaping, e-cigarettes and Saskatchewan. We will cover laws, regulations, bills, bi-laws, and anything else related to vaping and regulations specifically relating to Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Proposed bill in Saskatchewan will increase restrictions on vaping. - Jim Reiter, the Health Minister of Saskatchewan has introduced a bill proposing changes to the tobacco control act. The legal
- Vaping Illness Breakthrough – CDC Reports Vitamin E Acetate linked to all lung testing - Vaping Illness Breakthrough – Vitamin E Acetate a strong culprit, says CDC. The Center for Disease Control has finally found
- Oil in the lungs? Lipid laden macrophages? Know the FACTS about what’s in Canada Vapes e-liquid! - In recent media reports, there have been many misguided statements regarding the e-liquid traditionally used in e-cigarettes. These conversations make
- Doctor states vaping bans are “A Tremendous overreaction” to vaping related illness - With the exception of those living directly under a rock, you very likely have heard over the past several weeks
- Saskatchewan Municipalities support vaping ban by province. - OUR Two cents: Of all of the Provinces and municipalities looking into potential bans and/or restrictions in Canada, I think