While many media sources that e-cigarettes are ‘untested’ and even dangerous, there have actually been dozens of quality tests done on vaping and the use of e-cigarettes. You can review all of the most recent vaping research and most update to date research that is being done in the vaping world.
- CRC Requirements & Guidelines 2021 9/3/2021 The Government of Canada has required that all new E-cigarette devices & accessories are to be CRC compliant and CRC
- By the numbers – Vaping vs. Smoking Health Statistics 7/10/2019 I am a numbers guy. Since high school, I have always broke down the data in my head when dealing
- Study shows switching tobacco cigarettes for e-cigarettes reduces exposure to numerous toxins and carcinogens 23/8/2016 Exposure to Nicotine and Selected Toxicants in Cigarette Smokers Who Switched to Electronic Cigarettes: A Longitudinal Within-Subjects Observational Study A
- Harm Reversal: E-cigs 96% Safer than Combustible Cigs 19/3/2015 The university of Catania, Italy has structured an integrated clinical research program designed to detect early changes of sub-clinical injury
- Doctor reports “Using electronic cigarettes as dangerous as fruits, vegetables and fish” 16/7/2014 This is a great watch! This European News video found on Youtube interviews a doctor Phillip Prelle who is rallying
- Electronic cigarettes help you quit smoking – New study reveals 20/5/2014 Electronic Cigarettes will help you quit smoking says new study. A new study of almost 6,000 smokers over five
- Electronic cigarettes with nicotine “very similar to drinking coffee” UK Professor reports 28/4/2014 Electronic Cigarettes effects are very similar to drinking coffee A UK professor states electronic cigarettes with nicotine are “very similar