Sony 3000mAh VTC6 18650 Battery – 30A
Sony VTC6 30A 3000mAh 18650 Battery
This reliable genuine Sony battery is perfect for people that like to vape between 10-50W, and at 3000mah this long-lasting battery is perfect to get you through the full day. Just a reminder that it is always best to charge using an external charger which you can purchase here; Check out our selection of External Battery Chargers.
Sony VTC6 30A 3000mAh 18650 Battery Specifications:
- Max continuous discharge current: 30A (with temperature cutoff circuitry at 80 degrees C)
- Max continuous discharge current without temperature cut: 15A
- Style: Flat top
- Height: 65mm +/- 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.35mm +0.15/-0.2 mm
- Weight: 46.6g +/-1.5g
- Nominal capacity: 3120mAh
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.25V (see specification)
- Not Protected
RoHS, FCC, and CE-compliant products are certified by a reputable, qualified, and accredited testing laboratory. Certifying products, assures our customers that we meet strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for product safety and environmental safety. CANADAVAPES.COM will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release a massive current.
- Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blow out and cause serious damage to yourself and your place.
- Do not carry loose batteries without a protective case. Follow the link to view our selection of Plastic Cases & Silicone Sleeves.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Do not throw it away in the trash. Contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.
Be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
Important Safety & Handling Information
Electronic cigarettes may contain Li-ion battery cells which can explode or burst into flame if used improperly. Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, or expose to water, fire, or high temperatures. Batteries should be charged in a fire-proof container, and be checked after charging and before use. Never charge batteries unattended. Only use appropriate chargers intended specifically for your battery. Do not mix. By purchasing these products, the buyer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with lithium batteries.
Canada Vapes holds no responsibility with the improper use of our batteries. It is your responsibility to understand the dangers as well as the proper procedures for handing li-ion based battery cells. Contact your local municipality for li-ion battery disposal locations. Many electronics stores offer battery recycling. You may also visit: Call2Recycle® | Canada
CAUTION / FRAGILE / FLAMABLE IF DAMAGED / DO NOT DISPOSE IN GARBAGE
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.