Canada Vapes prides itself on selling quality products we’ve tested ourselves & operate as advertised. All products that are sold on our website are authentic, however, warranty terms may vary based on product type and nature and/or frequency of use. Customer satisfaction is paramount to Canada Vapes and every effort will be made to quickly & effectively address any product related concerns. We have included informative details below for your review as it is important to understand the warranty prior to purchase.
If you experience any issues with any products you purchase from Canada Vapes please review our extensive knowledge base. If this does not help resolve the matter, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1.844.286.VAPE.
Canada Vapes offers a 60 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on the following product categories:
- All Starter Kits
- Replacement Tanks
- All Box Mods
- All 18650 Batteries
- All 18650 Battery Chargers
Canada Vapes 60 Day Limited Warranty is subject to the terms & conditions outlined below:
- Does not apply to cosmetic damage
- Does not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, user error, or normal wear & tear
- Does not apply to products modified or altered
Disposables, Atomizer Tanks, and Coils qualify for a Dead on Arrival (DOA) Warranty only. Due to the nature of the products and their typical life expectancy atomizer tanks, atomizer coils, cartomizers, pods, and cartridges are only covered under the DOA Warranty if they do not work out of the box. If these criteria are met will we replace the item free of charge. Canada Vapes may request the item(s) in question to be returned for testing and/or examination.
Batteries and Non-18650 Chargers will only cover defects that arise during the normal use of the product and will not cover any issues that result from improper maintenance/modification, use outside of the products intended use, abuse/misuse, failure due to leaking liquid onto connections, or any battery where basic care has not been taken.
E-Liquid is not covered under any warranty as a result of its consumable nature. Canada Vapes guarantees our e-liquid formulas do not change, and meet established quality standards. If you experience e-liquid that tastes different compared to a previous batch it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- E-liquid may need more steeping. Shake the bottle vigorously & leave in a dark place for 2 days
- E-liquid left in the direct heat/sunlight may affect the taste. Especially when it contains nicotine
- Changing device types, batteries, or tanks, as each run at a different resistance
- Adjust/Lower power range for optimal flavour
- If you have recently stopped smoking this can alter/restore taste buds.
All sales are final for the following product categories:
- Mouthpieces & Dip Tips
- Free Canada Vapes Swag
- Free Gifts including promotional gifts
- DIY Products & Kits
- Testing Kits
- Clearance Products
- Discontinued Products
EXCHANGE & STORE CREDIT, DOA:
Canada Vapes will only exchange or offer store credit in the case of defective merchandise out of the box as outlined in the warranty details above. All applicable warranty claims must be made with 7 calendar days of receiving your order. After the returned product is assessed by Canada Vapes and determined to be defective, we will offer to replace and reship to the customer. Shipping costs will only be refunded (if applicable) if all products in the order are defective.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
- Email Canada Vapes Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order along with your invoice number, product in question, and a description of the issue. If available, pictures or videos are often helpful to simplify the claims process.
- You may be requested to complete an online form at the representative’s discretion.
- If applicable, you may be required to mail back the device for assessment & testing. A prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no cost.
- Once received Canada Vapes will conduct appropriate testing to determine the validity of the claim and the most appropriate next step.
- Lastly, we will discuss our findings with the customer and work to find satisfactory resolution.
EXCHANGE & REFUND, NEW & UNUSED:
Items that are new, unused, and in their original packaging may be returned, along with the original proof or purchase, within 10 days for a refund or exchange. Returns will only be processed following an inspection by a Canada Vapes representative are verified to be in the condition outlined above. Refunds can only be offered in the original form of payment tendered in the initial transaction. If a refund to the original form of payment tender is not available, an exchange or store credit will be offered.
Requesting a Refund or Store Credit
- Email Canada Vapes Customer Service at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your order along with your invoice number, the product in question, and the reason for request.
- A prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no cost so the product can be returned to Canada Vapes.
- Be sure to identify the package with your full name, invoice number, and address information.
- Once received, Canada Vapes will conduct an assessment to determine the product is new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Lastly, we will discuss our findings with the customer and process the refund or store credit. Refunds typically take 2 business days to process once the product has been received by Canada Vapes. It may also take an additional 5 business days to process the refund depending on your Financial Institution. Your patience is appreciated.
IMPORTANT: Products that have been opened and/or used in any capacity will not be refunded.