CURBSIDE PICK-UP & HOME DELIVERY: For additional information regarding our local Curbside Pick-up and/or Home Delivery Programs click HERE. Please note that these services are only available in London, Ontario, Canada. Additionally, these programs are subject to change without notice, and are available only within designated times & delivery zones. For the most up-to-date information regarding policies, availabilty, and limitations please call 1.844.286.VAPE or email email@example.com.
Canada Vapes prides itself on selling quality products we’ve tested ourselves & operate as advertised. All products that are sold on our website are authentic, however, warranty terms may vary based on product type and nature and/or frequency of use. Customer satisfaction is paramount to Canada Vapes and every effort will be made to quickly & effectively address any product related concerns. We have included informative details below for your review as it is important to understand the warranty prior to purchase.
If you experience any issues with any products you purchase from Canada Vapes please review our extensive knowledge base. If this does help resolve the matter, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1.844.286.VAPE.
Canada Vapes offers a 60 Day Limited Warranty from date of purchase on the following product categories:
- All Starter Kits
- Replacement Tanks
- All Box Mods
- All 18650 Batteries
- All 18650 Battery Chargers
Canada Vapes 60 Day Limited Warranty is subject to the terms & conditions outlined below:
- Does not apply to cosmetic damage
- Does not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, user error, or normal wear & tear
- Does not apply to products modified or altered
Disposables, Atomizer Tanks, and Coils qualify for a Dead on Arrival (DOA) Warranty only. Due to the nature of the products and their typical life expectancy atomizer tanks, atomizer coils, cartomizers, pods, and cartridges are only covered under the DOA Warranty if they do not work out of the box. If these criteria are met will we replace the item free of charge. Canada Vapes may request the item(s) in question to be returned for testing and/or examination.
Batteries and Non-18650 Chargers will only cover defects that arise during the normal use of the product and will not cover any issues that result from improper maintenance/modification, use outside of the products intended use, abuse/misuse, failure due to leaking liquid onto connections, or any battery where basic care has not been taken.
E-Liquid is not covered under any warranty as a result of its consumable nature. Canada Vapes guarantees our e-liquid formulas do not change, and meet established quality standards. If you experience e-liquid that tastes different compared to a previous batch it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- E-liquid may need more steeping. Shake the bottle vigorously & leave in a dark place for 2 days
- E-liquid left in the direct heat/sunlight may affect the taste. Especially when it contains nicotine
- Changing device types, batteries, or tanks, as each run at a different resistance
- Adjust/Lower power range for optimal flavour
- If you have recently stopped smoking this can alter/restore taste buds.
All sales are final for the following product categories:
- Mouthpieces & Dip Tips
- Free Canada Vapes Swag
- Free Gifts including promotional gifts
- DIY Products & Kits
- Testing Kits
- Clearance Products
- Discontinued Products
EXCHANGE & STORE CREDIT, DOA:
Canada Vapes will only exchange or offer store credit in the case of defective merchandise out of the box as outlined in the warranty details above. All applicable warranty claims must be made with 7 calendar days of receiving your order. After the returned product is assessed by Canada Vapes and determined to be defective, we will offer to replace and reship to the customer. Shipping costs will only be refunded (if applicable) if all products in the order are defective.
Submitting a Warranty Claim
- Email Canada Vapes Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order along with your invoice number, product in question, and a description of the issue. If available, pictures or videos are often helpful to simplify the claims process.
- You may be requested to complete an online form at the representative’s discretion.
- If applicable, you may be required to mail back the device for assessment & testing. A prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no cost.
- Once received Canada Vapes will conduct appropriate testing to determine the validity of the claim and the most appropriate next step.
- Lastly, we will discuss our findings with the customer and work to find satisfactory resolution.
EXCHANGE & REFUND, NEW & UNUSED:
Items that are new, unused, and in their original packaging may be returned, along with the original proof or purchase, within 10 days for a refund or exchange. Returns will only be processed following an inspection by a Canada Vapes representative are verified to be in the condition outlined above. Refunds can only be offered in the original form of payment tendered in the initial transaction. If a refund to the original form of payment tender is not available, an exchange or store credit will be offered.
Requesting a Refund or Store Credit
- Email Canada Vapes Customer Service at email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your order along with your invoice number, the product in question, and the reason for request.
- A prepaid return shipping label will be provided at no cost so the product can be returned to Canada Vapes.
- Be sure to identify the package with your full name, invoice number, and address information.
- Once received, Canada Vapes will conduct an assessment to determine the product is new, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Lastly, we will discuss our findings with the customer and process the refund or store credit. Refunds typically take 2 business days to process once the product has been received by Canada Vapes. It may also take an additional 5 business days to process the refund depending on your Financial Institution. Your patience is appreciated.
IMPORTANT: Products that have been opened and/or used in any capacity will not be refunded.
Canada Vapes collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number.
Information collected will be used for the following:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve overall customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
The information collected, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason. You personal data will not be used in any manner without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product(s) or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order as well as occasional updates relating to new products & current promotions. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Canada Vapes implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. All transactions using Interact e-transfer is secured through your financial institution.
We also use a secure server. All information provided is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. It uses SSL technology as strong as the security of your online banking system. The only information received to process your order is your name and email address.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as those parties keep all information confidential. Canada Vapes may also release your information if appropriate to comply with law enforcement or to enforce our site policies.
At the discretion of Canada Vapes, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any and all feedback about these sites or their content.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Canada Vapes products and services are solely for those 19 years old or older. Minors are prohibited from viewing or making purchases on our website.
PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS, AND COUPONS:
A coupon code is permissible to be used by a customer under the circumstance that the coupon code was provided by Canada Vapes. Limit one coupon code or discount per transaction. Coupon codes are not to be used in combination with promotions or special sales. Canada Vapes reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, or terminate coupon codes without notice if fraud or abuse is suspected.
Our upgrade your free bottle of e-liquid promotion is available with new starter kits and considers the value of your free e-liquid at $16.99, and the value of double e-liquid at a value of $33.98 (2 30ml bottles), and the value of the quad your e-liquid at $67.96 (4 30ml bottles) when determining the percentage of savings. This creates a percentage discount of 21% for the 60ml upgrade and 38% for the 120ml upgrade options. Any additional upgrade discount percentages are based on full MSRP, and do not take into account any temporary promotions, discounts, or coupons. While we make every effort to ensure accuracy of percentage or dollar discounts on our website, we cannot guarantee accuracy.
RESOURCE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, AND REVIEWS:
- Products on this website are for recreational purposes only
- Products and information on this website are not to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or addiction
- The information found on this website is intended to be information purposes only and should not be considered to be a substitute for professional medical advice
- Statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by Health Canada
- Read product descriptions carefully – Results may vary
- Statements regarding battery life and flavour profile are subjective
- We present all information, material, and review in good faith & with good intentions
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue service without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any price change or discontinuance of service.
BILLING, FRAUD RISK, AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Canada Vapes reserves the right to decline any order placed with us online or in store. We may limit, cancel or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. In the unlikely event we make changes to or cancel an order we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email/phone number provided at the time the order was placed. Canada Vapes reserves the right to prohibit orders that in our judgement appear to be placed by scammers and fraudsters. You agree to update your account regularly (i.e. email, billing address, shipping address, phone number) so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if needed.
OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, AND ERRORS:
Occasionally there may be information found within our website that contains inaccuracies, errors, and omissions that may relate to pricing, product descriptions, offers, shipping charges, promotions, transit times & availability. Canada Vape reserves the right to resolve these errors and update the information upon notification of the inaccuracy. It is understood these inaccuracies are unintentional and have occurred without mal intent.
Questions regarding the any aspect of our Terms of Service should be directed to 1.844.286.VAPE or firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 37037, London, ON, N6E 3T3