Terms & Conditions
CanadaVapes Terms and conditions
For the sale and use of the website: http://www.canadavapes.com/store. Further referred to as CV.
- Electronic cigarettes have not been evaluated by Health Canada
- CV, nor its owners, operators, or employees make any claims of the benefits or safety of electronic cigarettes or any products available at CV website.
- You accept all responsibility for the safety of using your electronic cigarette
- You must be of legal age to smoke cigarettes to purchase any products from CV
- You should only consider using an Electronic Cigarette as a recreational product if you currently use traditional tobacco cigarettes
- Electronic Cigarettes may contain nicotine, a poisonous and addictive substance
- Electronic Cigarette products and accessories are only intended for committed smokers of legal smoking age and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant
- If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a physician.
- Product may be poisonous if orally ingested.
- Electronic Cigarette's are not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested or guaranteed as such.
- Products on CV are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition
- Products on CV do not claim to be a smoking cessation aid.
- All products contained on CV are below the 4 mg per dose required by Canadian Law, and therefore does not retain any patent rights. -Food and drugs act schedule F, Part 1
- No Products contained on CV, neither implied or expressed, are health products or prescription drugs.
- KEEP ALL PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
- By Ordering Products or services from this website, you agree to the above terms and conditions exclusively. You agree that CV, its owners, operators, employers, and associates assume NO LIABILITY for the use, whether as directed or otherwise of any product or service contained on this website, or ordered from this website.
- By ordering products from CV you understand that Health Canada advises Canadians not to use electronic cigarettes as stated in their advisory on March 27th of 2009, which can be viewed here:
CANADAVAPES RETURNS AND WARRANTY POLICY
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- A sale is considered final once an order has been created and payment has been accepted for that order.
- There are no returns or exchanges unless product is defective.
- Defective products will be replaced according to the warranty information located here: http://www.canadavapes.com/store/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=6
- For sanitary reasons, there is no warranty on the following items: e-liquid, cartridges, Tanks, clearomizers, Drip Tips, tanks, cartomizers.
- All photos are for reprensntation. Product may not be exactly as shown.
- CV works with many differnet manufacturers, therefore no speicific 'name brand' products are guaranteed, suggested, or implied.