Samsung INR 3000mAh 15A 18650
Samsung INR 3000mAh 15A 18650
Samsung INR 3000mAh 15A 18650 Battery
This reliable genuine Samsung battery is perfect for people that like to vape between 10-50W, and at 3000mah this long-lasting battery is perfect to get you through the full day. Just a reminder that it is always best to charge using an external charger which you can purchase here; Check out our selection of External Battery Chargers.
Samsung INR 3000mAh 15A 18650 Battery Specifications:
- Chemistry: INR
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 15A
- Typical Capacity: 3000mAh
- Size: 18650
- Style: Flat top
- Dimensions: 64.85 ± 0.15 mm (L) x 18.33 ± 0.07mm (D)
- Weight: 48g max
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Internal resistance: ~20 mOhm
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
RoHS, FCC and CE compliant products are certified by a reputable, qualified and accredited testing laboratory. Certifying products, assures our customers that we meet strict guidelines for compatibility, and standards compliance for product safety and environment safety. CANADAVAPES.COM will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release a massive current.
- Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blow out and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Do not carry loose batteries without a protective case. Follow the link to view our selection of Plastic Cases & Silicone Sleeves.
Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
Do not throw away in the trash. Contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.
Be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
Important Safety & Handling Information
Electronic cigarettes may contain Li-ion battery cells which can explode or burst into flame if used improperly. Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, or expose to water, fire, or high temperatures. Batteries should be charged in a fire-proof container, and be checked after charging and before use. Never charge batteries unattended. Only use appropriate chargers intended specifically for your battery. Do not mix. By purchasing these products, the buyer assumes all risks and liabilities associated with lithium batteries.
Canada Vapes holds no responsibility for the improper use of our batteries. It is your responsibility to understand the dangers as well as the proper procedures for handing in li-ion-based battery cells. Contact your local municipality for li-ion battery disposal locations. Many electronics stores offer battery recycling. You may also visit: Call2Recycle® | Canada
CAUTION / FRAGILE / FLAMMABLE IF DAMAGED / DO NOT DISPOSE OF IN GARBAGE